Join an amazing community of women!
You may scroll below to the membership button, Thank you in advance for being part of our community.
Here is how the campaign works!!
The campaign officially started the month of April and it runs through August. Invite a member. If that member becomes a member you are eligible for a prize drawing in September. You can have an entry for each new members that joins due to your invite.
The prize drawing with be $500.00 worth of gifts including a brand Brother Printer Ink Jet All in One that copies, scans, faxes and Web Connect.
Easy enough, let’s get going…shall we?! Ready, set, recruit!!!!
- Access to our monthly meetings at a discounted price
- Access to our monthly Educational Speaker discussing Current Business Topics to help you grow personally and professionally
- Business Spotlight, members have the opportunity to a 5 minute presentation
- Ability to display your promotional materials at a Members Only Display Table
- Promotion of member business on WNOCC social media outlets and website
- Ability to attend “coffee chats” or other “social” meet-ups to further build connection
- A positive environment filled with words of encouragement with like-minded empowered women
- Attending meetings with consistency will provide the maximum benefit, however there is no minimum meetings or mandatory attendance policy
Annual Membership Fee*:
- 2020 Annual Membership Dues $99.00, early registration
- Registration after February 1, 2020 Membership Dues $129.00
- (membership expiration 2/01/2021)
- $25.00 Member / $30.00 Guest
- At the door registration will have a $5.00 additional administrative fee
- Luncheon fees are required regardless if you choose to enjoy the catering option
*Annual Membership dollars are allocated to our Scholarship Fund. * US dollars.
** Luncheon dollars cover: food, beverage and venue.
Sign me up!