Women’s Network of Collier County
Established in 1988, we are a nonprofit organization empowering women via networking, education, seminars, and raising scholarship funds.
LEADERSHIP ★ CONNECTION ★ EMPOWERMENT
Member Speaker for July 2018
Our member Sam Black will share her wisdom and a tool to use for our business to enhance our sales and customer service skills! Sam Black Consulting – Provide sales and customer service training for small businesses without that in-house resource. Create customized programs to help client companies raise the bar on sales and deliver the best customer service to their customers. Use state-of-the-art online assessment tools to identify the best candidates for sales, customer service and management positions as well as provide the information from assessments to deliver focused coaching to employees.
Design-Your-Gift – An interactive bead and jewelry design store with over 40,000 beads from the U.S. and around the world. With over 50 Five star reviews on Trip Advisor; a fun activity destination for year- round residents and “season” visitors from ages 5 to 105! Great for kids parties, Activity Director outings and groups of friends in the day and “Ladies Night Out” gatherings. Visitors create beautiful accessories for themselves or as gifts so they can say “I designed this for you!”
Volunteer High School Student Spotlight
Volunteer High School Student Spotlight Elizabeth and Isabelle!
In lieu of our Member Business Spotlight we will give our two High School Students time in the spotlight to share:
- Their experience volunteering with WNOCC
- Insights after reading our member Carmen Toppers book Relevant Life Skills for Young Adults.
- This will provide an opportunity for these two young ladies to practice their communication and presentation skills, engaging their audience, public speaking and more!
Thank you Isabel (14) and Elizabeth (16) for having the courage to identify your leadership skills and take charge of your journey! You are an amazing role model to demonstrate WNOCC’s three core words: Leadership, Connection, Empowerment.
The two of you are clearly using leadership skills that are allowing you to connect with the women leaders in your community. You are open to receiving feedback to grow and thrive which will empower you to utilize your strengths to achieve your goals and dreams!
The Women’s Network of Collier County (WNOCC) is a non-profit organization created for working business women based on Leadership, Connection, and Empowerment. The membership annual dues and fundraisers fuel our Scholarship Program.
- Leadership: Expose women leaders within our community to new skills, leadership development, and access to training and various resources.
- Connection: Build a stronger community for the future by connecting members to our community business and organization leaders, educational institutions, as well as our grant recipients in order to assist them with opportunities for future growth.
- Empowerment: Inspire women to be confident in taking their business to the next level and to empower other women to do the same.
We would love to have you join us at our next meeting. We meet on the second Tuesday of each month from 11:30am – 1pm, we have a catered lunch by Sage Catering, opportunity to network and speakers to enhance and educate based on diverse hot topics in business.
A special thank you to Indira Maharaj and Iberia Bank for donating meeting space for our monthly board of director’s meetings!